With the festive season now behind us, many people have returned back to work. But for those who cannot wait for their next break, we’ve compiled a list of all the Bank Holidays in 2020 for you to look forward to.
For many, these bonus days provide an opportunity to travel down to the beach, fly off to Prague, complete the DIY you’ve been putting off or just take a well-earned rest over the course of the year.
Here are all the the Bank and Public holidays in 2020 for England:
- New Year’s Day: Wednesday 1 January
- Good Friday: Friday 10 April
- Easter Monday: Monday 13 April
- Early May bank holiday: Friday 8 May
- Spring bank holiday: Monday 25 May
- Summer bank holiday: Monday 31 August
- Christmas Day: Friday 25 December
- Boxing Day (substitute day): Monday 28 December