A number of roads are closed in Leicestershire this morning due to flooding.
The roads affected include:
- Church Hill Road, in both directions, from Dickinson Way to Ivydale Road in Thurmaston
- Countesthorpe Road, in both directions, from Lansdowne Grove to Leicester Road in Wigston
- Syston Road, between Cossington to Rothley is currently unpassable. This is also affecting public transport around that area.
- Middleton Street in Aylestone is closed
- Glendon Street in Belgrave is closed between Halkin Street and Doncaster Road
- Hamilton Lane, in both directions, between Hamilton Lane and King Street
- Slash Lane in Sileby, in both directions, between Mountsorrel Lane and Sileby Road